FLT93SRequest a Quote
The FLT93 liquid level/interface switches feature thermal dispersion technology in which the temperature difference between the two RTDs is greatest in the absence of liquid and decreases when the level element is submerged, cooling the heated RTD.
An electronic control circuit converts the RTD temperature difference into a DC voltage signal. Both signals are provided at output terminals to drive two adjustable-set point alarm circuits.
- ATEX certified/SIL2 rated
- 316/Hastelloy/Titanium wetted parts
- Process temperatures up to +450°C
- Bulk level and Interface level
- Screwed or flanged process connections
- Ideal for detecting Foam
To download the Datasheet for this product please fill in the form below: