Carbon Capture, PVSARequest a Quote
CARBOGEN–CO2 Capture and purification
Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption (VPSA) system engineered for capture and purification of CO2 from biogas upgrading waste gas, flue gas streams as well as CO2 –rich industrial streams.
In a context of Carbon Capture and utilisation (CCU), CARBOGEN is a cleantech enabling the reduction of CO2 emissions.
CARBOGEN system are available with capacities ranging from 100Nm3/h to 1000 Nm3/h of CO2 rich gas
The CO2 enriched gas is fed to the VPSA at low pressure. On recovery unit, the adsorbent media starts capturing the CO2 that is further recovered by vacuum.
The adsorbents used in the process are specially selected due to their highest CO2 adsorption capacity and fast kinetics.
- High CO2 purity –up to 99.9%
- Lowest OPEX < 150kWh/ton of CO2 recovered
- Dry process (no water or chemicals)
- Liquification option available
- Final polishing for food grade availability
- Simple installation and operation
- Small footprint
- Fast plant operational readiness
- Quick start and stop•
- 4.0 Enabled –remote control & dynamic reporting
FULLY SUPPORTED IN THE UK BY ALLISON ENGINEERING
- Greenhouse farming
- Food & beverage
- Purging of batch anaerobic digester
- Paper industry, control of pH on WWT
- Algae production
- Carbonate production
- Concrete curing
- Steel manufacturing
- Methanation for power to gas