Biogas flowRequest a Quote
The model ST51 “No Moving Parts” Thermal Mass Meter is ideally suited to the measurement of dirty, saturated Bio Gas at low flow and low pressure. The ease of installation, negligible pressure drop and mass flow output has proved the ST51 to be an ideal alternative to conventional DP cells and turbine meters. In addition the sensor can be removed “Live” with the optional 1” BSP Ball valve.
We have, literally, hundreds of installations in the UK on a variety of sites including, Landfill, Sewage treatment, Municipal food waste processing & Industrial effluent treatment.
All flow meters are calibrated using a N.I.S.T traceable test facility & are supplied with individual calibration certificates.
We can also offer either hand held, plug in programmers or RS232 connectors for field adjustment of the flow range & pipe size as well as the analogue & pulsed outputs.
- True mass flow measurement (kg/hr or Nm³/hr)
- Totalised flow measurement (Kg or Nm³)
- Gas temperature measurement (ºC or ºF)
- ATEX II 2 G/D (Exd) certified,
- No moving parts
- “Live” retraction through full bore ball valve
- Ultra low flow capability